Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lots Going On This Past Week!!!!!

Where do I start?  I have broke my finger while delivering mail. Which is now taped up.  My awesome sweet Ambee has crossed over the rainbow bridge this week.  I am so sad at the moment!  This kitty was raised from day one at birth.  My Ashli nursed her every 3 hours for weeks.  She was diagnosed with 4 stage cancer in her lungs two weeks ago.  Kemo with all the side effects would have caused her to be miserable.  So she was put down this week but cremated and will keep the ashes with some of her fur.  So sad :(  Here are a couple of photos when she was happy....


2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Sorry for your loss. We all love our fur babies.

Shebafudge said...

So sorry for your loss. It's so hard when one of our furbabies crosses the bridge. Thinking of you. xx