Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today I Decided to Organize My Many WIP's And UFO's

I went through all my UFO's and WIP's and got them in order.  I do have 46 WIP's/UFO's.  Got about four to kit and I am finished.  I have stitched on Frederick again today after frogging it still does not look like much.  So will not post a pic as of yet.  I did stop to make dinner and made Shrimp Penne with Garlic Sauce, it was delicious!  Here is a pic!  Easy to make and great on a budget, oh forgot to mention it was delicious ; )  Want the recipe? Let me know!  Glad to share : )

2 comments:

Lynn Bourke said...

Lovely food! I love eating pasta and prawns/shrimps...

I think I'll have to count my WIPs and UFOs, as I think I'll probably have about the same as you! :oS

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.