Saturday, July 3, 2010

Nice Beautiful Day Today But Hurting!!!

Such a beautiful day today and not a cloud in the sky!  Woke up at 7:30 am cleaned the house and got all the chores out of the way, awesome!!  No it is pool time!  At 12:00 pm went to the pool, what a beautiful day!  Fell a sleep on my raft and now I am hurting : (  Bad sunburn on my back and legs.  Never realized how long I was sleeping but it was over two hours.  I am now bathing myself with aloe.  I think I will be ok, just hurtting a little.  I am stitching on Frederick tonight, what a pain, black on black again!  Enjoy your stitching and have a great 4th of July!!!

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

ouch sleep in the sun can have painful consequences, I hope the pain is not too bad! Still enjoying your 4th of July and ..... Frederick!
Hugs Ingrid

Dani - tkdchick said...

Owwwieee!

Cyndi Harris ~ said...

Oh that's painful I know! Hope it's better now.

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement