Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ready For the Holiday Weekend?

Hope you are because I cannot wait as of tomorrow at around 1:00 pm my Holiday starts!  I am off Saturday through Tuesday! Yeah!!!!  I am already loving it!  Here the weather is supposed to be in the 80's and all sun, awesome!!!  I have a cookout on the 4th besides that I will be in my pool ; )

Here is one of my decks, it is the middle one, since I do have three.  We were toasting marshmallows for smores here.  My daughter Ashli is in the bathing suit and Andrew, who is Kristinas BF is to her left.  My dd Kristina is in the red and Rat their friend is sitting on the deck rail.  All having an awesome time!
I am still waiting on the newest results from Milos tests!  Were not able to get them today so will definitely have them tomorrow.  Hoping all have a wonderful safe holiday weekend!  I will be at my sisters for the 4th for our annual party.  Good food, drinks, and pool an awesome time!  Will try to get some good pics, I really need to learn my new camera!

4 comments:

Cole said...

Enjoy your long weekend!

CreativeStitch said...

Thank you and hope you can do the same : )

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

enjoy your weekend and the nice weather!

DUSTY said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time !!!