Monday, July 19, 2010

I have AN Update On Frederick!

I have done some stitching on Fred.  Not as much as I wanted to but something to show : )  I was able to finish one book and also just about another book.  I have finished pg 1 and going to page 2.  As far as the 100 stitch Day Challange this month, not doing well!  I was able to put 377 more stitches since the last update.  So For the month that makes 752 stitches< I think this is my worst month ever!  I need 1148 stitches as of today to catch up and I dont think that is possible, lol.  Well, we will see what happens : )  Here is my update....
last update


Here is this week


Hope all is well and you are having a great stitchy day!

2 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I think you've done a lot, it's a very nice progress, returned two books visible! Well done and it looks very pretty!

Lainey said...

Lovely progress!