Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well, been stitching on a Kustum Kraft WIP Today!

I know I know!  You have been hearing about the weather here quite often but it is still too warm to be winter here!  It was again in the 50's and I am loving it!  My daughter Ashli went to the dentist today and has two pin size cavaties to be filled and has three wisdom teeth coming in. The fourth never showed up.  The dentist says the teeth are coming in straight so he does not want them pulled.  Ashli is happy about that and my purse is alot happier, lol.
I was able to get some stitching done on KK's Howling at the Moon and put in 100 stitches.  Now stitching on Lavender Moon By HAED will have an update later.  Here is what I have stitched on Howling at the Moon.  Here is my last update

Here is what I stitched today

And here is what it will look like finished
Happy Stitching everyone!

No comments: