Tuesday, July 24, 2012

123 Contest Update and More!

Well I have worked on the Mystery Stitch and have an update!  Anyone have an idea yet?
Took a vacation day today and enjoyed the pool.  It was a beautiful day in the 80s today.  I baked some awesome Mocha Crackle Cookies. YUM!!!
Have a couple of pics of my adopted ferals, Puss and Batman.
Here is Puss
She is mentally challenged but adorable!  She cannot see well and her abilities are limited.

Here is my sweet Batman! He is another adorable one : )
They are two of my rescued feral turned pets.
I can hold Puss but it is limited on her terms.  Batman, I can pet him constantly but cannot hold him. Batman has come along way though since we couldn't get near him for months.




11 comments:

Jules said...

Both of your babies are just too adorable! I love the expression on Puss's face. She definitely shows a great personality!!

CreativeStitch said...

Thanks Jules! I have such a soft heart with her since she cannot do to much.

mdgtjulie said...

Both of them are lovely. Could they be related? They look to be similar in coloring. My Yes Dear would send purrs if she liked other cats, but instead she would probably send hisses, lol. I have no guess on the stitching, but I love the colors.

Valhi said...

Taking a guess - Spirit of Santa ornaments from Dimensions' The Gold Collection (Santa eating Christmas cookies)

CreativeStitch said...

Julie with Yes Dear Thanks so much Batman is the father lol

CreativeStitch said...

Valhi you win! You are exactly right! Just wondering how did you find it so fast lol

Valhi said...

I used all of your clues in a Google image search! It was fun to look at all of the Dimensions kits.

CreativeStitch said...

Well Please send me your email so I can send you your 123 GC! Lucky you! Congradulations!

Valhi said...

Thank you! I would prefer not to leave my email on the blog comments, can you give me your email?

CreativeStitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SoCal Debbie said...

Great detective work by Valhi! Your cats are gorgeous!