Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Spring With Some Book Reads and Stitchy Udates!!

Well, spring has sprung around here and my flowers are blooming!  A week ago it was in the 90's thought summer came early!  Now it is in the 70's with rain to help all my plants since the dry heat last week.

I finished two books today, Ascension Day by John Matthews and Cannibal by Lois Jones.
Cannibal is a true story and not for the faint of heart, very graphic.  Ascension Day is a court suspense.
I rated them both 4 stars! Gripping and exciting!

OK now for the stitchy stuff...

I decided to restitch my two HAEDs.  I was stitching them over one with two threads and I found them too bulky and hard to stitch.  So I am restitching them over one with one thread and loving my stitching again. So that was why I stopped stitching on them.  I am showing the stitching on Masquerade with a photo of the difference of the stitching.  Lavender Moon will have to wait until I get more fabric.
Happy Stitching!



Over one using two

over one using one so much  better!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Glad you decided to restart your haed. I am sure you will fly through it now.