Thursday, July 25, 2013

WOW!!! The Summer is Passing By So Fast!!!

I cannot believe how fast the summer is going!  It feels like it was just yesterday we opened our pool!  We opened it Memorial Day weekend.  I have been stitching on Masquerade Storykeep, Lavender Moon and Gardens Like Quilts.  Really not a lot to show this week.  I do have a short video of my baby Robin trying to catch the birds I feed.  She does this off an on all day long.  She is so cute and never realizes these birds are on the other side of the sliding glass door, lol!! :)  I swear she has springs for legs :)
Determined to get these birds, lol

2 comments:

Lonneke said...

Cute! She jumps pretty high!

diamondc said...

Just found your blog, your cat looks like mt rescue cat, I love how they think they are smarter then birds, oh well they sometimes are.
Happy stitching.
Catherine