Monday, January 29, 2018

My Try at Cross Country and I Like It!!!

So I am a little late showing my progress for Fridays stitch in.  Here is a pic of my last stitch and what I did on Friday.  I finished 413 Dk Pewter gray on this page and now stitching 160 Medium Gray Blue and stitching all that color on this page.  I believe its called cross-country.  I managed to stitch 666 stitches on Friday

I am liking this cross-country!  Little more complicating but when the page starts coming to life it is exciting!

I have included a pic of my Ninja playing in the leaves.

2 comments:

Hobbying the Introvert said...

I love seeing others take photos of the cross country stitching. It looks so pretty with the little crosses all over the place. The progression of those crosses filling up is beautiful to me. I just can't cross country. Well I started that way, but now I'm a parking cross stitcher. This makes me want to just try it again. I wonder about your future experience with it.

CreativeStitch said...

Never tried the parking method as of yet. Always looked like the threads would get tangled together and such. Will be posting an update on this today and still enjoying this method of cross stitching.