Sunday, November 21, 2010

OK! OK! Not Much Stitching Lately But........

I really have been stitching on Fred, honestly!  I am on page 2 and last was working on the bookshelf.  I had to rip the shelf out because of a mis calculation, lol ,of the stitches!  Oh yeah some of the stitches you probably cant see since it is black on black but they are there, lol.  Not sure how much stitching I will be able to get done this week due to work and Thanksgiving.  We are having guests at our Thanksgiving feast.  Planning, and more planning the next couple of days and cooking and more cooking the next couple of days : )  Will try to get some stitching done since it does relax me.  The holidays always get me so stressed out!  I also have  Christmas at my house every year.  I have a buffet since my guests come and go through the day.  It is always a great time!  Okay, here is my update
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy stitching everyone : )

No comments: