Monday, November 22, 2010

What's Better Than This!!!!!!!!!!

In the mail today I got an invitation to join a chocolate club!  Yummmmy, a chocolate club!  I am in heaven!  Anyone ever here about a chocolate tasting club?  I am going to try it!  Here is a pic of a couple of the chocolates I recieve for my introductory sample.  Since in the US candy does not have real cocoa anymore I am going to try this out.  I am a chocolaholic!  These chocolates are from Britian.
I am also stitching on Fred tonight so will have an update soon!

6 comments:

Patty C. said...

What a lovely parcel to receive - Yum

demeter83 said...

I used to do that one, and I also bought it for someone for Christmas. For myself, after taking the introduction I didn't continue it, the chocolates were really lovely, but I just found it really expensive for what it was, especially as the company it's from (Hotel Chocolat) has a shop ten minutes walk from where I live, and I can just pop in when I want.
However, really lovely, and as I say, I bought a gift subscription and didn't mind the price so much, just felt guilty spending it on chocolate for myself!
Enjoy

Ali O'Donnell said...

I've heard about them but never tried them. I think they are expensive but if you love chocolate it could be a nice treat =)

Bev said...

i cant believe that chocolate doesnt have real cocoa in it, i mean why? poor you, hope you enjoy your chocolates

Raven/Missy said...

I got the same brochure. I was all excited until I read the fine print below the return form that says it is only available in the UK. *pout pout*

CreativeStitch said...

Hi Raven Missy
I can get them. They opened shop in Conn. I am going to try them out. They look so yummy! Did you get the ad from overseas? I didn't, mine comes from Connecticut, RI