Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!  My grandsons Jonah and Connor are doing well and will be visiting during Christmas and I can't wait!  Today I picked up Puss & Boots, they were spayed and nutured along with Boots needing extra surgury for a hernia where his umbilical cord was.  So big bills I had to pay today but I got my babies back so that made it hurt less, lol.  Have my sister and here family over tomorrow for dinner.
Just want to mention, I was at work till 6 tonight.  Since Friday is Black Friday I needed to deliver so many ads!  It was crazy today!  The packages are really building up!  Well, I am not complaining because this is my paycheck and the more the post office gets the longer I have a job.  All I can say this is the craziest time of year for me.  So, I have been too tired to stitch.

No comments: