Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blizzard of 2013!!

WoW! Two feet of snow I woke up to this morning.  I have a couple of pics of all this snow.
My car is to the right which is buried


Everything is closed today so state can clean the roads. Thousands of people lost there power and it could take days for them to get it back.  I never lost my power so I was a lucky one during this blizzard.  Tonight we will be in the single digits overnight.  Warming to start on Monday so hope to get rid of some of this stuff, lol.
The stitching front still stitching Gardens Like Quilts.

6 comments:

sharine said...

Wowwww.All that snow! Stay safe:)

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Wow...all of that snow...I'm so glad that you did not lose power during your Blizzard. At least you got to stay home and stitch up a storm.

I enjoy reading your Blog...

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Minnie said...

I'm glad you're home safe and warm.

SoCal Debbie said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! You're so lucky that you didn't lose power so you could keep on stitching! I can see snow in the mountains from my home down below, but it never snows down here. It's in the 50s today. I could drive up to the snow in 30 minutes if I wanted to (NOT).

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

That is a lot of snow!!!! We only get snow that deep here about once ever 7 years or so. But it shuts down the entire city!

I'm so glad to hear you didn't lose power. You know what this means, right? It means guilt-free stitching time in front of a cozy fire while watching TV.

This winter we only had 2 snowfalls. Both didn't stick around for more than a day.

Stay safe!

Unknown said...

That is a lot of snow.
Stay warm and save!